A. Negarit Ethiopia tours and its agents act only as agents of
passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport
of tour by aircraft, boat or any other means, and shall not be
liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loss or damage arising
from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
B. Negarit Ethiopia tours liability to passengers carried in its own
vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are
subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the
cause of action arises.
C. Negarit Ethiopia tours reserves the right to employ
subcontractors to carry out any or all parts of the services agreed
to be supplied, and in any event of the exercise of such right the
terms of clause (B) relating to Negarit Ethiopia tours liability
D. While every care is taken, Negarit Ethiopia tours cannot be held
responsible for loss of or damage to baggage or other personal
A. Negarit Ethiopia tours shall accept agency or individual requests
for tours, safaris, car hire etc in good faith.
B. On confirmation of tours, agencies making bookings with Negarit
Ethiopia tours shall make payments as follows:
1. 25% upon confirmation of the tour.
2. The balance of 75% 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
3. If complete payment has not been made as per above, Negarit
Ethiopia tours is not obliged to accept the client/conduct the tour
unless other arrangements have been made beforehand, and no refunds
will be made.
Cancellations of tour bookings must be made in writing, and are
subject to the following charges:
1. From 60 days to 31 days prior to departure an administrative fee
of US$50 per person will be made.
2. 30 days to 15 days prior to departure, a fee of 50% of the tour
price will be charged.
3. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to departure, no refund
will be made.
4. Trip cancellation and baggage insurance is recommended